Your brand is an asset to your organisation, it is the brand that differentiates one organisation from another for example the coca cola brand belongs to the coca cola company. It is therefore important...
- Internet Society Extends Its Significant Financial Support Commitment to the IETF 01/12/2020 CircleID Reporter
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center Registers Its 50,000th "Cybersquatting" Case 01/12/2020 CircleID Reporter
- DDoS Attacks Are Surging Both in Frequency and Sophistication 24/11/2020 CircleID Reporter
- Donuts to Acquire Afilias 19/11/2020 CircleID Reporter
- U.S. Military Is Buying Location Data of People Around the World Through Ordinary Apps 17/11/2020 CircleID Reporter
- Algeria: 59th Anniversary of APs - Speeding up Transition to Digital Technology 03/12/2020[Algerie Presse Service] Algiers -- Algeria Press Service (APS), which celebrates Tuesday its 59th anniversary, is resolutely pursuing the modernization process, particularly through the implementation of several projects to adapt to the accelerated transition to digital technology that all media around the world are experiencing.
- Nigeria: Group Reacts to Blocked #EndSARS Websites 03/12/2020[This Day] Paradigm Initiative, an advocacy group, is concerned about the alleged secret blocking of the domain names of #EndSARS related websites by the Nigerian government.
- Liberia: Forpoh Paluken in Grand Kru Gets U.S.$100k Access Tower 03/12/2020[FrontPageAfrica] Grand Kru County -- On Monday, a wave of joy burst in Forpoh- Paluken when President George M. Weah through the Minister of Telecommunications and Postal Affairs Cllr. Cooper W. Kruah formally dedicated the Universal Access Tower in Forpoh-Paluken, and the first call was made on Lonestar MTN for the first time in 36 […]
- Nigeria: Omolokun to Speak At Art of Technology Lagos Conference 03/12/2020[This Day] The Executive Director, Group Risk, Compliance and Technology at VFD Group Plc, Gbenga Omolokun, has been scheduled to speak during the Art of Technology (AOT) Lagos Conference 2.0, holding this Thursday, December 3, 2020.
- Nigeria: Addressing Emerging Security Threats of Cyberattacks 02/12/2020[This Day] Undeniably, cyber threats such as cyber terrorism, espionage, theft and Distributed Denial of Service against persons, businesses or critical national infrastructure is detrimental to the internal security of a nation. To address these threats and its attendant consequences, the Nigerian Army recently held an inter-agency workshop on how to mitigate these vulnerabilities through […]