What is a Domain Name? A domain name is a human readable and memorable representation of an IP address. For example instead of typing the IP address for name.co.zw, one uses the domain name...
- Firefox Starts the Roll Out of DNS Over HTTPS (DoH) by Default for US-Based Users 25/02/2020 CircleID Reporter
- ICANN to Hold First-Ever Remote Public Meeting 20/02/2020 CircleID Reporter
- Israel's Entire Voter Registry Exposed, the Massive Data Leak Involves 6.5 Million Voters 11/02/2020 CircleID Reporter
- American University Washington College of Law to Hold Open Discussion on the .ORG Sale Controversy 10/02/2020 CircleID Reporter
- Highly Sensitive Domain Corp.com Up for Sale by Original Owner, Calls It a 'Chemical Waste Dump' 08/02/2020 CircleID Reporter
- Liberia: Increased Investment in Technology Can Reduce Corruption in Liberia 26/02/2020[FrontPageAfrica] Liberia is a West African nation in which there has been corruption since its inception as a nation. As a Digital Ambassador that digested the history of Liberia with clarity and distinction, I have understood During the Tolbert administration in the 1970s, he identified three enemies to combat: ignorance, disease, and poverty. Tolbert also […]
- Gambia: Valued Property, Licence Collectors Trained On Electronic Devices Operation for Tax Collection 26/02/2020[The Point] A two-day intensive training of valued property and licence collectors on the operation and administration of electronic devices for tax collection ended in Brikama.
- Gambia: 'Govt Is Gamtel's Major Debtor' 26/02/2020[The Point] The director general of The Gambia Telecommunication Company (GAMTEL) told deputies of the Public Enterprises Committee (PEC) of the National Assembly on Monday that government and its agencies are the company's major debtors.
- Nigeria: Telecoms Subscribers Hit 185 Million in 2019 26/02/2020[This Day] Telecommunications subscriptions across all networks hit 185 million as at December 2019, up from the 173 million as at December 2018, according to the latest statistics released yesterday by the telecoms industry regulator, the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC).
- Kenya: Bill Seeks to Digitise Lands Services 26/02/2020[Nation] Transactions at the Ministry of Lands will soon go digital if the Business Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2019, currently before Parliament is enacted into law.